Cleans, disinfects and protects against COVID‑19 for 7 days
Independently validated - faster kill - longest lasting protection. Patented product technology delivering unrivalled benefits including infection risk management on any hard surface.
Methods of Application
Product Performance & Ingredients
Yes – Aeris Active has broad spectrum virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal effect including Coronavirus, Influenza, Norovirus, Salmonella and E. Coli – download the Technical Data Overview (below) for details.
MKT-097-04 Aeris Active Technical Data Overview
- 7 day protection from COVID-19.
- 30 day or 200 touch anti-bacterial protection (ie. Higher touch surfaces require more frequent re-application of Aeris Active).
Aeris Active’s unique patented formulation leaves an invisible protective polymer coating on any hard surface and this layer continues to kill pathogens.
A patented polymer complex incorporating a Quaternary ammonium biocidal agent.
Applying Aeris Active
- Sprayed onto the surface directly
- Sprayed or dipped onto a cloth or mop and applied to the surface
Please contact us to enquire about recommended fogging equipment.
NO, A patented polymer complex incorporating a Quaternary ammonium biocidal agent.
This evaporates off and once dry there is minimal or no hydrogen peroxide in the residual coating.
Yes – any chemicals should be applied using the appropriate PPE.
Yes – Aeris Active is HACCP certified for use in non-direct food-contact areas – Please refer to the Aeris Active IFUs (below):
Yes, but the product should be tested on a small area out of sight first to ensure the colour fastness due to the hydrogen peroxide content in the formulation.
Yes it will – Aeris Active doesn’t build-up on the surface.
Aeris Active will decrease the presence of other products on surfaces you use it on, but the time and effect of removal will vary on the original product applied.
Whilst you should wear gloves when applying Aeris Active, it’s possible that some people don’t and in some cases the small amount of hydrogen peroxide in the product may discolour skin. However, normal pigment will return quickly without permanent damage.
- Market fastest kill time for COVID-19 and other pathogens of 60 seconds.
- Residual effectiveness against bacteria for up to 30 days or 200 touches.
- One step process to clean, disinfect and protect even in dirty conditions meaning major time and product cost savings
- A unique and patented formulation which can’t be replicated.
- Residual Covid-19 kill for up to 7 days.
No, Aeris Active is supplied as a ready-to-use product.
Very specific preparation is required to ensure the prescribed efficacy of Aeris Active which cannot be reliably achieved in the field.
Logistics and Customer Service
Next day dispatch depending on order size and composition.
Aeris Active Safety Data Sheet (SDS-025-06)
Please contact us for assistance.
NO (Australia Only)